The KONKRET company owns the latest generation remotely controlled demolition machinery including Brokk 100, Brokk 160 and Brokk 260 demolition machines. They provide a high level of safety and comfort of work thanks to the fully remote and wireless control.
The unlimited possibilities of Brokk machines guarantee:
- safety (remote demolition)
- versatility (using hammers, scissors etc.)
- speed (incomparable performance)
- low cost (compared to cutting)
- multitasking (construction, industry etc.)
Why Brokk machine?
- width of 78 cm (gets in through the door)
- height of 120 cm (works in tunnels and basements)
- weight of 970 kg (drives on stairs)
- power (no flue gas emission)
- range of 4 m (for ceilings and high walls)
- highly specialized demolition of concrete and brick chimneys
- controlled demolition of tower structures such as silos, top tanks, water-towers or cooling-towers
- demolition of closed industrial buildings and company areas
- disassembly works while the production is running
- disassembly of steel chimney and filtering structures
- work in contaminated areas
- and demolition crushing all the elements made of ferroconcrete, concrete, brick, stone, etc.